Air conditioning clarksville and hopkinsville tennessee and kentucky- action air logo

Winter is HERE!

Today is the first day of winter! With the colder weather finally setting in, many people are turning to using their fireplaces, gas or wood burning, more than ever! Here is a safety tip to ensure your home is safe from Carbon Monoxide build up:

  • If you have a fireplace or gas system, it’s important to have a carbon monoxide detector. Carbon monoxide can build up in your home without proper ventilation in the fall and winter months.

Check back each month for more tips from you Action Air Family!