Action Air Says: Spring is here, so get your system ready for the warmer weather with a thorough check-up.
It’s almost time to throw open the window and let some fresh air into your home. It’s also time to take advantage of getting free ventilation and a break on your HVAC costs.
Spring is also the time to take advantage of an annual air conditioner tune-up. Air conditioner tune-up is maintenance that pays you back. Here’s how:
- All systems lose efficiency as they age, but units that aren’t maintained lose efficiency faster. Maximizing your system’s efficiency helps control your utility bills as it helps to cool your home faster.
- You can avoid emergency service calls with preventative maintenance. By having a spring tune-up, you’ll be a step ahead of emergency repairs.
- Fix the small problems now to avoid bigger problems later. Lack of maintenance can take a toll on your system. Keep your system running smoother, longer.
Here’s what Action Air does during a preventative maintenance check-up:
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Clean drain lines for proper flow and clear clogs
- Check refrigerant charge
- Test thermostats and controls to make sure temperatures are correctly set
- Check electrical system and connections
- Check fan motor
- Check blowers and blades for proper airflow
- Lubricate motors bearing and moving parts
- Inspect cabinet for leaks and check cabinet door for secure closure
- Make recommendations
Thinking of DIY maintenance on your system? Don’t! The best thing you can do for your system is keeping your filters replaced regularly and keep the tune-ups to the pros. The trained eye of Action Air’s trained technicians can spot trouble that you might miss. Plus, you could also damage the delicate coils and fins inside the system causing bigger problems.
Our technicians can also spot problems that might come up later, giving you fair warning about possible expenses you need to plan for.
If you’re ready for a thorough preventative maintenance check-up, schedule your appointment today. And as always, when you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.