You have questions, Action Air has answers! Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Give us a call (931)647-8525
Why is it important to use a locally owned business?
- Family-owned businesses are invested in the community and care about their reputation. Read all about Action Air in our blog!
Why would I need to install a Reme Halo UV Light in my home?
- There are many benefits to installing a Reme Halo UV Light. More information can be found here.
How does a ductless mini-split work?
- A ductless mini-split links individual room units to an outdoor compressing unit. Warm air from the room blows over and is absorbed by the coils. From there, the refrigerant transfers all that inside heat to the outdoor unit. Here are some advantages to having a ductless mini-split.
- A ductless mini-split works just like a traditional system with no ductwork.
What are some maintenance tips for pet owners?
- Change your filters every 30-60 days, regularly clean your carpets, regularly groom your pet, keep your outdoor unit, and more.
How much could duct leakage be costing me?
- It all depends. Here are ways to tell if you have duct problems.
What are 5 tips for better indoor air quality?
- Air filtration
- New duct system
- UV Lighting
What is the level of humidity that should be present inside a house?
- The ideal relative humidity for health and comfort is somewhere between 30-50% humidity.
Should you really have your HVAC system serviced every year?
- Yes! Having regular preventative maintenance extends the life of your HVAC system.
What are the top 5 reported problems with residential HVAC systems?
- Clogged filters
- Faulty parts
- Dirty coils
- Clogged drain lines
What are 5 major indicators that it’s time to replace my HVAC system?
- A costly repair is needed
- To upgrade to higher efficiency to save money on monthly utilities
- An incentive for a new home buyer
- Your existing system is too large or too small and can’t keep a comfortable temperature in your home
- Replacing the duct system could reduce dust and odors and improve the air quality
What questions should you ask an HVAC company before hiring them?
- How many years have you been in business? (Action Air has been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979.)
- Are you accredited with the BBB? (Action Air has an A+ rating.)
- Do you offer warranties or guarantees?
- What is your availability? Are you available after hours? (Action Air is open M-F 7am-5pm & available 24/7 for emergency service.)
- What brands do you recommend/carry?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- Who will install my new HVAC system?