Action Air explains why your HVAC system needs annual preventative maintenance check-ups to ensure high-quality performance
Here’s what can happen if you skip a check-up:
- System issues can escalate
- You can experience higher heating and cooling bills
- Poor indoor air quality
- A faulty system can increase fire risks
- Warranty cancellation
The worst time for your system to breakdown is in the dead of winter or on an extremely hot day in summer. During preventative maintenance, your technician can foresee problems before they become bigger problems that could cause a component failure.
Manufacturer warranties require professional maintenance in order to remain in effect. If you fail to have regular maintenance required by the terms of the warranty, it could void the warranty and you’d be stuck with a higher repair bill.
Having regular preventative maintenance extends the life of your HVAC system.
- Proper adjustment, lubrication, and servicing of your HVAC system to keep it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency
- Reduced repairs – many times our techs will spot minor problems before they become major issues
- Competent experts that will work around your schedule
- Trouble-free guarantee – the diagnostic fee will be waived if repairs are required in the same season your cleaning was performed
- 24-hour service
- Priority service
- And we will send automatic reminders when it’s time for your next preventative maintenance service
If you can’t remember the last time you had preventative maintenance service, it’s time to call Action Air.
Protect your investment with preventative maintenance from Action Air.
Action Air has been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and knowledgeable sales staff. When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.