Action Air has the latest information about the REME HALO air purifier and why it’s a good idea to have this installed in your home, especially now.
What is REME?
REME stands for reflective electro magnetic energy. The REME air purifier uses the latest technology to replicate the natural process of hydrogen-peroxide molecules that purify the air in the great outdoors.
- It produces ionized hydrogen-peroxide molecules and distributes them throughout your entire home.
- These molecules sweep through the air, breaking down any signs of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, odors, and VOCs, destroying them on the spot.
- The system also passes a charge that induces other particles like dust and dander to band together making them bigger and therefore making it easier for your existing filter to catch.
- This system purifies every cubic foot of your air-conditioned home, leaving you with fresh, clean air.
- Kills up to 99% of the bacteria and viruses in the air.
- Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time it takes a sneeze to reach three feet.
- Diminishes airborne particulate matter like dust, pollen, allergens, dander, and microbes.
- Minimizes odors from pets, cooking, and musty rooms.
- Easily integrates with your current HVAC system and operates quietly.
What about COVID-19?
- According to the RGF Environmental Group, Inc., the REME Halo efficacy is 99.9% against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, commonly known as the coronavirus 2019 or COVID-19 (it is important to note that these studies are ongoing).
If you would like more information about installing the REME HALO Air purification system in your home, contact Action Air.
And don’t forget to protect your investment with preventative maintenance from Action Air.
Action Air has been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and knowledgeable sales staff. When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.