Action Air has the latest information about ductless mini-split systems and why they could be a good choice for your home
- Mini-split heat pumps deliver air directly into different zones.
- Traditional HVAC systems force cooled and heated air through ducts.
- They consist of a small outdoor unit and one or more indoor units that require nothing more than mounting capabilities and access to electricity.
- Mini-split systems operate on less power.
- They are smaller than traditional forced-air systems.
- Because the temperature-controlled air is delivered directly into a room, there is no loss of efficiency.
- You don’t have to heat or cool rooms that you don’t use.
Improve Air Quality
- Ductless air conditioning and heating systems offer multi-stage filtration that drastically reduces dust, bacteria, pollen, and other contaminants.
- Traditional HVAC systems need to have air ducts professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
- Plus, mini-splits have washable filters you can clean and replace regularly.
Easy to Install
- Unlike installation of traditional units which can take days, ductless systems are far less invasive to install and can be up and running in a day.
- Mini-split systems run on small pipes that require a small three-inch hole.
- You don’t have to worry about building around ductwork, so it takes up less square footage.
Ductless mini-split systems are effective for homes that have:
- Livable attics or basements
- Sunrooms that can be used during the winter months
- Garages converted to living quarters
- Hot spots and cold spots that never feel comfortable
- Guest rooms, rec rooms, or other rooms that are rarely used
Ask us about special financing available from Action Air. And don’t forget to protect your investment with preventative maintenance.
Action Air has been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.