Spring is here so now is the perfect time to think about your HVAC unit and schedule a spring tune-up to make sure your unit is ready to keep you cool and comfortable. Action Air explains why below
We are often asked, “Do I really need to have a spring tune-up? The answer is yes.
Even the best air conditioning units experience wear and tear with regular use. Your HVAC system works hard for you day in and day out, all year round so show it some love by having it checked out. Here are some reasons why you should book a spring tune-up.
Keep Your Home Comfortable
- Scheduling a tune-up now will ensure your system is working properly and ready for the higher temperatures of summer.
- With proper maintenance, you won’t have to worry about trying to keep cool during the dog days of summer.
Indoor Air Will Be Cleaner
- Regular maintenance on your system includes customers changing the filters which is recommended every month.
- Your technician will clean out the dust, dirt, and gunk from your system.
- Changing the filters and cleaning out the system will help eliminate pollutants you typically use in your home such as
- Spray cleaners
- Hair products
- Cooking products (or even if you cook with gas)
- Heating and cooling costs account for half of the average household’s total energy bills.
- Getting your HVAC system tuned up will make sure your air conditioning unit is working efficiently, which reduces the cost of running the unit.
- If not maintained properly and regularly, you could be looking at replacing your unit before expected.
- Regular maintenance and tune-ups can help prevent unexpected breakdowns.
Think about those hot summer temps and how you would feel if your air conditioning unit went out. Action Air is here to help prevent any breakdowns so schedule your spring tune-up now!
At Action Air, we pride ourselves on great customer service, with knowledgeable technicians. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Action Air has been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.