Does your old unit need replaced?
We offer free estimates on all unit and ductwork replacements!
Check out these Exclusive Offers:
Comfort for Heroes – 10% Savings off all Mitsubishi Electric Equipment
- All Police, Military, Fire/EMS and Educators are qualified.
- 10% off the installed cost of a system up to $1,500.
- Valid through September 30, 2018.
- Example, if the total install is $4,000.00, the savings would be $400.00.
25 Months No Interest or $500 Cash Back
- On any new unit with approved credit. Restrictions Apply, call for details.
One Free Preventative Maintenance Service
- with purchase of new unit (in Montgomery County only) – call for more details!
Standard two year labor coverage
- with the purchase of a new complete HVAC unit.
Optional 10 year labor coverage
- additional cost providing you with peace of mine for the life of your manufacturer’s warranty.
Commercial replacement unit – one year labor coverage
- Commercial replacement units come with a standard one year labor coverage to match the manufacturer.
Products and Services
- Air Filtration/ Whole House Air Cleaners
- Air Handlers
- Duct Cleaning
- Duct Systems
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Gas Line Installation
- Gas Logs
- Gas Package Units or Package Heat Pumps
- Gas Split Units or Split Heat Pumps
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ultra Violet Lights
Financing is available through your electric company for any heat pump or dual-fuel installation. Call our office today for more details.
We offer financing through Synchrony Financial for New HVAC Equipment at a rate of 5.99% or 7.99% APR, No Monthly Interest if Paid in Full within 24 Months (Deferred Interest), or No Monthly Interest and Fixed Monthly Payments for 25 months . Please click below to download the application.
is an exciting new Program developed through a partnership between Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) and your
Local Power Company. eScore provides homeowners with a simple way to make existing homes as energy-efficient as possible. Click here to learn more about the program.
Click on one of the following logos below to find information from your electric service provider:
Click on the logos below to learn more about the products these companies have to offer: