With today’s technology, you can do almost anything from your smartphone. You can even get savings on your energy bill with a Wi-Fi thermostat, and Action Air can help.
Wi-Fi thermostats have been around for a while now, and each year they keep getting more intelligent and efficient.
Wi-Fi thermostat benefits
- Some models can even learn your at-home habits and adjust your thermostat when no one is home.
- This is one of the ways a Wi-Fi thermostat can save you money on your energy bills.
- Depending on your model, you can adjust your thermostat manually from your smartphone to have your home ready and comfortable when you get home from work.
- With a Smart Thermostat, it can learn when you leave the house and when you’re coming home to adjust the thermostat accordingly.
- This can be done either by motion sensors or by checking the location of your phone, known as geo-fencing.
- When the thermostat senses that your home is empty, it will switch to energy-saving mode.
- It can even adjust the temperature while you’re sleeping.
- According to Energy Saver, you can save as much as 10% a year on heating and cooling by simply turning your thermostat back 7º-10º for 8 hours a day from its normal setting. A Wi-Fi thermostat can do that for you.
Give Action Air a call if you are interested in a Wi-Fi thermostat, and we can find and install just the right one for you.
Action Air has provided heating, cooling, sales, and service to residential and commercial customers since 1979. We have certified, NON-COMMISSIONED service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.