Action Air has a list of the most commonly reported problems that they hear from their customers regarding their HVAC systems and what you can do about them if you’re experiencing similar issues.
These commonly reported problems can usually be recognized and fixed immediately by scheduling an Action Air technician to clean and service your HVAC system. So, what made the list?
- Clogged filters
- Faulty parts
- Dirty coils
- Clogged drain lines
HVAC manufacturers generally make rugged, high-quality products that last for years. If your system stops working, it could be something as simple as a fuse or circuit breaker that needs replacing. Here are some additional problems that might need a professional to look at.
- When it’s humid outside, be sure to check the condensation drain to make sure it isn’t clogged.
- Some systems have noises that are part of the normal operation. Others may be a sign of mechanical problems
- Whining or squealing motors can be bearings that are failing.
- Other noises could be caused by airflow issues or dirty filters.
Dirty Condenser or Evaporator Coils
- A dirty condenser or coils can significantly reduce the efficiency and wear out your system.
- Extremely dirty coils will need to be cleaned by a trained technician.
- If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant or it has a leak, a trained technician will have to fix the leak, test the repair, and then charge the system with the correct amount of refrigerant.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, call Action Air to schedule a professional check-up of your HVAC unit today.
When it comes to any of your air conditioning or heating needs the choice is simple. Shop locally and remember family-owned Action Air.
Action Air has been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.