Some think “Energy Star” is a brand name or a promotional gimmick. It’s not! It is a volunteer program sanctioned by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Action Air trusts its findings, and so should you!
Energy Star Certification
- In order to earn the Energy star logo, appliances must be certified by an independent third party.
- This third-party certification is based on testing in EPA recognized laboratories.
- They also protect our climate by helping prevent harmful carbon pollution and help in reducing other greenhouse gasses.
Central Air Conditioning Units
- The biggest value of an Energy Star a/c unit is that they are more efficient to operate.
- They use about 8% less energy than conventional new models.
- Qualified equipment can cut your annual energy bill by more than $115.
Tips to save on cooling bill this summer:
- Action Air recommends:
- Change your air filters
- Keep bushes trimmed around your outdoor unit.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- And above all, have regular maintenance scheduled to keep your unit running smoothly for years to come and your energy bills low.
More ways to save:
- Go to the Energy Star website for more information about how you can save more on your energy bill like:
- Adding insulation to your attic.
- Energy Star light bulbs that use up to 90 percent less energy.
- How to use your dryer efficiently.
- And more!
Action Air has provided heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979 and proudly serves customers in Montgomery, Stewart, Robertson, Dickson, Houston, and Cheatham counties in Tennessee and Christian, Todd, and Logan counties in Kentucky. We have certified, NON-COMMISSIONED service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you need action, call the experienced professionals at Action Air today – (931) 647-8525.