The simple answer is NO! Action Air wants you to know why preventive HVAC maintenance is essential to the longevity of your system.
Here’s how HVAC maintenance can save you money:
• Regular maintenance can spot trouble before it happens, saving you money on costly repairs.
• It can save you money by extending the life of your system.
• With regular maintenance, you stay protected under your warranty.
• You can reduce your energy bill. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, you can save up to 30% when you keep your system at peak performance.
Stay comfortable in your home
• Regular maintenance helps your system keep your home cool in the summer and warm in winter and distributes air evenly throughout your home.
• It can also minimize noise or smells that can disturb your home’s tranquility.
Helps safeguard your home from carbon monoxide
• Carbon monoxide leaks can be caused by cracks or failed heating exchangers.
• A regular check up can include a carbon monoxide test.
Improve your indoor air quality
• According to the EPA, the indoor levels of airborne pollutants may be 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels.
• This is especially significant for people who suffer from respiratory issues.
• This is why it’s important to keep your system maintained for optimal performance.
HVAC maintenance gives you peace of mind
• When you have regular maintenance, you can rest assured that if something does go wrong with your HVAC system, you’ve already taken steps to make the situation better.
Action Air has provided heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979 and proudly serves customers in Montgomery, Stewart, Robertson, Dickson, Houston, and Cheatham counties in Tennessee and Christian, Todd, and Logan counties in Kentucky. We have certified, NON-COMMISSIONED service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you need action, call Action Air at (931) 647-8525.