A new year brings on resolutions for yourself but what about for your HVAC unit? Action Air has some recommended resolutions to keep your system running smoothly all year
Change air filters regularly
- This is one of the most important HVAC-related resolutions you can make.
- Mark your calendar every 1 to 3 months, depending on your filter, to remind yourself to change your air filters.
- During times of extra use in spring and winter months, change once a month.
- Keeping a clean filter will prevent dust, dirt, and other airborne particles from entering the system, and prevents frequent breakdowns.
- Clean filters also improve air quality and increases airflow.
Schedule preventive maintenance
- Action Air recommends bi-annual HVAC maintenance for each major system.
- Schedule a tuneup for your air conditioner and/or heat pump in the spring and another before winter.
- Schedule an appointment with us online.
Invest in a programmable thermostat
- As the name suggests, programmable thermostats allow you to program your home’s cooling and heating system.
- Adjusting your thermostat for times when you’re away can reduce your energy bills.
Is it time to upgrade your system?
- If your HVAC system is 10 to 15 years old, it might be time to consider an upgrade.
- While a new HVAC system is a big investment, it offers a range of benefits for your home and family.
- A new system will help lower your utility bill every month, making the initial investment worthwhile.
- Action Air offers financing and cashback options.
Don’t wait for the New Year to start your resolutions, plan ahead, and schedule service today.
We’ve been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and knowledgeable sales staff.
And as always, when you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.