You already know, “When you need action, call Action Air” for all your heating and cooling needs, But, did you know that you can also depend on Action Air to be involved in many community endeavors as well?
Best of Clarksville
- Action Air has been a sponsor of the Best of Clarksville annual fundraising event for the past 10 years. This event raises money that goes directly to local charities and Action Air is proud to be a part of it.
YMCA After Breast Cancer (ABC) program
- During the month of October, Action Air donates $1 from every service call to the YMCA of Middle Tennessee After Breast Cancer Program. This program provides comprehensive nutrition, exercise, and wellness services, free of charge to breast cancer patients and survivors.
The Food Initiative
- This youth program connects hard, rigorous work with meaningful and relevant community service. Their goal is to build a healthy, sustainable community of diverse youth and adults who are growing nutritious food for our citizens and for the most disadvantaged in our city.
- The Food Initiative serves hunger relief organizations such as:
- Loaves and Fishes
- The Salvation Army
- Manna Cafe Ministries
Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County
- During the month of April, $1 of every service call is donated to the Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County.
- The Humane Society provides low-cost spay and neutering and adoption among other services for our furry friends.
- Action Air is all about Going Green. Not only do we offer high-efficiency HVAC units and programmable thermostats, but we also recycle all paper, aluminum, cans, cardboard, copper, refrigerant, empty toner cartridges and all newspaper and magazines.
So when you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.