If you own a business and have a commercial HVAC system, there are important reasons for having regular maintenance check-ups. Action Air has the answers to questions you may have.
1. What does preventive maintenance entail?
- Regular maintenance includes:
- Looking, touching, cleaning, and confirming that your HVAC system is operating properly.
- It will also identify and address any potential problems before they become more significant problems in the future.
2. Keep your tenants happy
- If you’re a business owner with rental properties, you know ensuring they are comfortable is important.
- If your HVAC system is constantly on the fritz, your tenants will probably be moving out.
- And remember, during peak seasons, most HVAC companies are stretched to the limit, and you may be put on a waiting list.
- That’s why preventative maintenance is so important.
3. Save money
- According to Whole Building Design Guide, 39% of the energy used in commercial buildings is from HVAC equipment.
- Studies show that commercial property owners who perform preventative maintenance can cut energy costs by 5 to 40 percent, according to Facilitiesnet.com.
- And as a business owner, you know that keeping your operating costs down is always important.
- Regular maintenance decreases expensive and unplanned repairs.
- It also extends the life of your equipment.
- Without regular maintenance, your HVAC systems get dirty, filters get clogged, and parts get gunked up, which leads to equipment failure.
4. Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Dirty air can cause major illnesses:
- Asthma attacks
- Eye, ear, and throat irritations
- Flu-like illnesses
- Proper maintenance will reduce contaminants in your air and create a healthier environment for your tenants or employees.
If you’re a business owner with commercial HVAC equipment, call Action Air to get started on a regular maintenance plan.
Action Air has provided heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979 and proudly serve customers in Montgomery, Stewart, Robertson, Dickson, Houston, and Cheatham counties in Tennessee and Christian, Todd and Logan counties in Kentucky. We have certified, NON-COMMISSIONED service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.