With freezing temperatures coming, businesses can experience frozen pipes, and loss of heat and electricity in their buildings. Commercial HVAC winter maintenance and equipment inspections can help prevent failures before they happen.
Schedule Commercial HVAC Winter Maintenance with Action Air
- Our experienced industry professionals can identify potential problems and ensure your system operates efficiently throughout the winter.
Regular maintenance and timely repairs can prevent such issues and ensure the efficient operation of your heating system and includes the following:
Replace Air Filters:
- Start the season with clean air filters to ensure optimal airflow.
- Check filters monthly and replace them as needed during the winter months.
Check Thermostat Settings:
- Verify that your thermostat is set to the appropriate temperature for comfort and energy efficiency.
- A malfunctioning thermostat may not accurately detect the temperature or control the heating system properly.
Test the Ignition System:
- Test the ignition system for gas furnaces to ensure it starts up smoothly.
- If you notice any ignition issues, contact Action Air for repairs.
Check the Carbon Monoxide Detector:
- If your HVAC system produces heat, ensure your business’s carbon monoxide detector is in working order and replace batteries if necessary. Carbon monoxide detectors are important to protect your workers if you think there is any potential risk of exposure.
By taking these proactive commercial HVAC winter maintenance measures, your employees can enjoy a comfortable and warm indoor environment while maximizing the efficiency and longevity of your HVAC system.
Action Air has provided heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979 and proudly serves customers in Montgomery, Stewart, Robertson, Dickson, Houston, and Cheatham counties in Tennessee and Christian, Todd, and Logan counties in Kentucky. We have certified, NON-COMMISSIONED service technicians, qualified installers, and a knowledgeable sales staff. We can help you with your heating and cooling needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.