Action Air has some tips on how to keep your HVAC running smoothly during the fall months before the cold winter arrives
- As the summer weather cools down in the fall, your HVAC system suffers from a lot of pressure. As a result, the refrigerant pipes may end up leaking causing serious problems.
- Solution: Action Air includes this check-up in your regularly scheduled maintenance agreement.
- Leaf debris reduces airflow, clogs condenser coils, and invites mold and bacteria growth.
- Solution: Rake leaves at least once a week. Make sure you rake them away from the outdoor unit to prevent spraying dirt and debris towards them.
Dirty Air Filters
- Dirty air filters make your HVAC system operate less efficiently.
- You should change your air filters every 30 to 90 days.
- This ensures that your system is pumping in clean air into your home.
- Avoid planting trees or shrubs too close to your HVAC unit.
- Try to keep a 3-foot cleared area around the compressor at all times.
Repair or Replace?
With winter right around the corner, it’s time to evaluate your heating system.
- Does it work effectively?
- Is it reliable?
- How old is your HVAC system?
- Now is the time to consider whether or not you need to repair or replace your heating system.
- Schedule preventative maintenance with Action Air today.
We’ve been providing heating, cooling, sales, and service since 1979. We have certified service technicians, qualified installers, and knowledgeable sales staff.
And as always, when you need action, call Action Air (931) 647-8525.